Best Shoes For Winter Running
When the weather outside is not environment-friendly, the winter running shoes are something which you need for your feet for handling frozen mud, slush, snow or ice. These shoes are weatherproof and can keep you ready for all types of work in bad weather too.
Have a look at the best weather-ready winter running shoes that can allow you to step out during winters too.
- VJ XTRM
- Offers amazing grip in mud
- Comes with protective upper
This shoe is best designed to be used on the muddiest and gnarliest trail. Its durable rubber and toothy sole make them excel in the mud runs.
- Pegasus 35 Shield Nike Air Zoom
- It has a water-repellant upper
- Comes with excellent traction features
This shoe comes with water-resistant fabric and with rubber outsole. It keeps one dry as one splashes through a snowstorm. It is light in weight too.
- Brooks Cascadia 14
- It has an internal saddle which promises improved fitting
- Includes a gaiter hook, lace pouch, and mudguard
It is an ounce lighter as compared to its 13 Cascadia. This shoe offers a better grip in wet conditions. Its pivot posting allows extra stability on the rough trails.
- Columbia Montrail Mountain
- It comes with a waterproof breathable upper
- Holds a warm fleece interior
It has integrated softshell gaiter which is best for hiking and cold weather. It has a waterproof upper, zipper closure too.
- GTX Invisible Fit Salomon Sense Ride 2
- It is waterproof and light in weight
- It performs great on different terrains.
The GTX Invisible Fit Salomon Sense Ride 2 promises a secure fitting and its rugged outsole protects against the trail and ice debris.
- Brooks Ghost 12 GTX
- It has a DNA loft midsole which remains unalterable
- It comes along with a waterproof upper
This shoe is cushy and smooth and its waterproof upper blocks cold and moisture. It is fairly light in weight and offers the best fit.
- La Sportiva Bushido II
Its lightweight makes it more stable and allows the wearer to step into ice and snow without any hassle.
- Saucony Peregrine 8 Ice+
- Its shield protects & stabilizes
- Known for its durability and grippy factor
This shoe is known for its water-resistant feature and has a special outsole for the icy patches. This grabs ice in a better way than regular shoes. In this shoe, you will truly appreciate spikes' absence.
- Hoka One One Speedgoat 3
- It has a thick midsole which protects feet
- Comes with a snug-fitting
It performs well in the road and the snowstorm trails. Its upper is waterproof and offers a solid combination. Its massive foam midsole keep feet far from its cold ground which is a bonus.
- Altra King MT 2
- It has a Vibram rubber outsole and aggressive lugs
- Its upper is highly breathable
This shoe comes with a Velcro strap which secures fit well and its upper is designed best with a durable and quick-drying mesh.
For more details on top winter running shoes, visit freakyshoes.com today.