DISCOVER HOW ADIDAS SHOES FIT AND FIND YOUR PERFECT SIZE
When were shoes invented? You may be surprised to learn the history of footwear dates back to over 40 000 years ago. From simple and seemingly crude beginnings back then, the industry of footwear has been evolving with touches of art and functionality to what you see and marvel at today. The materials, designs, and colors of shoes are distinct and different after millennia of transformations, though the shoes generally have common characteristics.
Paleo-archeological and archeological shreds of evidence support the hypotheses that the invention of shoes took place nearly 40,000 years ago in the Middle Paleolithic period. The masses then began putting on the footwear during the Upper Paleolithic period. If you ever heard about moccasins, then they are dated back to this ancient period. The first shoe types were soft and designed using leather wraparounds to resemble moccasins or sandals. Thousands of years later, modern footwear began being introduced in Europe, especially in the Baroque period. The men's and women's shoes had similar characteristics. The only differences were in the materials and fashion used for different social classes. The common masses used to put on black heels made from heavy leather. In contrast, the aristocrats used to wear the same heels, though crafted from wood.
The differences in the men's and women's shoes began to be noticed in the early 1800s. These differences were common in terms of the colors, style, toe shape, and heels. Boots became popular in this period. In this same century, there was no distinction between the right and left shoe, as both were designed to be straight. The designing of shoes for a specific foot began when the 20th century was approaching. With the development of technology, many improvements were noted in shoemaking, with much emphasis being put on comfort, style, and simplicity.
The brown and black shoes became popular in the American market during the period of the Great Depression. During this time, the men used to put on the Oxfords, while the women wore the platform shoes that were cork-soled. However, the women's shoes underwent notable transformations after World War II, becoming rather sophisticated and arched, as well as made with an emphasis on boldly highlighting their feet. Though the men's shoes remained generally unchanged, the women's footwear saw more transformations in the following decades, especially in the narrowing of the heels.
In the men's category, the Doc Martens became popular in the 1980s, as the women's footwear took the turn to wedges and platform shoes. This evolution of shoes has been ongoing till the present times, where the shoemakers focus heavily on functionality and comfort. In this regard, the nurses also need to have shoes that guarantee them support and comfort as they go about their duties in the wards and hospital halls.
Having learned a bit about the history of shoes, we can now focus on the kind of shoes that are best suitable for our nurses. The market is currently flooded with many shoes to choose from, which makes the selection for nurse shoes challenging. However, in this article, we have highlighted the most suitable shoes that nurses can wear as they work, either walking all day or just seated.
Can Shoes Go in the Washing Machine?
If you have ever washed your shoes in the washer or washing machine, you know it is a simple process if you follow the simple known steps. Now that you have just acquired a new pair of shoes, the challenge of taking good care of them for them to last longer. The maintenance of your shoes depends on their type, though there are several common tips to maintain and taking good care of your Adidas shoes, including washing them. In this article, we will learn a few tricks on cleaning our shoes and answer some questions regarding Adidas.
Maintaining Your Shoes
The maintenance of your shoes depends on their type, though there are several common tips to maintain and taking good care of your Adidas, as explained below:
- Waterproofing. When you buy a new pair of shoes, make sure to spray it with a suitable waterproof protector. As a result, the shoe surface can stay for long without being affected by moisture.
- Reinforcing. This process involves adding half-soles to your shoes, preferably made of rubber. You can visit a cobbler or any shoe expert for these additions at fair prices. This will make your Adidas shoes more durable.
- Will Adidas ruin a dryer? Yes, if stored with moisture after cleaning or when they sweat. The foul smell will develop in the shoes and ruin your dryer. To avoid this, let your dry in the closet.
How to Clean Your Adidas Shoes in the Washing Machine
There are certain things you need to consider before putting your shoes in the washing machine, including the following:
- Only used for specific shoes. The washer is exclusively designed for particular shoes like tennis and sneaker shoes. This means the shoes made of leather or suede should not be placed in the washer.
- Remove the insoles and laces. The laces of your shoes may get tangled if you put them in the washing machine together with your Adidas or tennis sneakers. To prevent this, you have to remove them, put them in a separate pillowcase or bag, and put them in the washer. On the other hand, you need to wash the insoles by hand, using warm water and a recommended detergent solution. After washing them, you can leave them to dry completely.
- Add towels. This is done to prevent your Adidas shoes from banging against one another or the walls of the washer as the cycle turns. Therefore, ensure to add about 6 towels that are old in the washer before putting your shoes in the machine. You can also increase your shoe protection by putting them in a mesh bag before putting them in the washer.
- The cycle should be chosen wisely. You will be required to use cold water and a liquid detergent to wash your shoes in the washer. Furthermore, you can use the delicate cycles that spin slowly to ensure that your washer is balanced.
- Disinfect. This is done if need be to prevent the fungus such as athlete's foot. To do this, add 80% pine oil disinfectant in the washer before the cycle starts running. For this disinfectant to be more effective, you will have to use warm water in the washing machine.
The most important part of shoe maintenance is washing. How often should you wash your Adidas shoes? This depends on two factors. First, if you only have one pair of shoes, you may have to wash them as often as every time you take them off after wearing them. When your shoes stay long without proper washing, they may develop stains from previous dirt and create a foul smell on their inside. The worst part of it is that they may turn color, especially if they are white in color. Therefore, ensure to wash your shoes regularly and keep them safe from any moisture, dirt, debris, or stains.
The second factor is the number of pairs you have in your closet. If you have several pairs, you may wash the ones that are not being used and keep them as you wear others. Having more than one pair of shoes is one way of ensuring that they last longer, and also saves you the need to wash the one pair daily.
Exposure to the Sun
This may sound new to you but leaving your Adidas shoes to dry in the sun causes them to turn color. Many people love leaving shoes out in the sun after washing them so that they dry faster. However, this exposure makes the shoes to be chemically oxidized by the air in the atmosphere, making them change color. Furthermore, the longer you leave your shoes out in the sun, the faster they turn color to color. To prevent this oxidation process, you can cover your shoes with tissue paper and put them out in the sun to dry. This ensures that the shoes are not in direct exposure to the air in the atmosphere, reducing the chances of them turning color.
Can Your Shoes Go in the Dryer?
When you are done washing your Adidas in the washing machine, put them in a safe place to dry. It is not recommended to put the shoes in a dryer because of its high temperatures. As a result, the glue that binds the shoes together may come off. Moreover, some parts of the shoe fabric may end up shrinking when you put your Adidas shoes in a dryer. In addition to this, the shoes may entirely and permanently warp, leaving them less fitting and with reduced performance.
It is recommended to leave your shoes in a well-ventilated area for them to dry. You may also use a fan by placing it above the shoes if you need them to dry faster. To make the shoes maintain their shape as they dry, you can stuff some towels inside them.
The Shoe Size
We started by learning that size is one factor determining the weight of any shoe. Generally, bigger shoes are made up of more materials, which significantly add up to the overall weight of the shoe. This explains why the number 6 shoe would weigh less than the number 13 shoe. However, if your feet can fit well in the number 13 shoe, you will less likely feel the effect of the extra weight. This is because the weight of the shoes is distributed evenly around your feet, making the shoes to feel lighter.
When searching for the shoes with an average weight, you will have to look out for the average weight too. This may require certain thinking skills to find the right weight amongst the many that are available today.
The Materials Used in Shoe Making
The materials used in shoemaking play a significant role in determining the overall weight of the footwear. In particular, the type of material and the amount used in designing the shoes are the major determinants of the weight of the shoes. Many shoes are made of rubber. While others have a thin, flat rubber sole, others are made with a thick sole that serves to absorb shock when walking or running. This difference in the amount of rubber used on the sole brings out the differences in the overall weight of the shoes. Moreover, the padding used for different shoes is another factor that determines the weight of shoes. While the padding is useful in absorbing the impact from the ground, it adds up to the weight of the shoes when used in large quantities. This explains why the footwear designed for heavy activities, including the Jordans and some Adidas shoes, is a bit heavier because of the excess padding that serves as a cushioning. On the other hand, brands such as Vans and Converse are made with minimal padding, making them lighter.
The shoes designed to ensure the safety of your feet usually have their toe area made of steel, which makes them heavier. Such steel toe areas are necessary because these shoes are worn during heavy-duty works, including landscaping and construction. In addition to the steel toe areas, the materials used in making the uppers of shoes are also significant contributors to the general weight of the footwear. For this reason, the uppers of athletic shoes are made from synthetics and cotton to make them lighter. On the other hand, boots and dress shoes are made of leather, which makes them relatively heavier.
The Weight of Running Shoes
The weight of running shoes varies with gender, with the men's footwear on the higher side, just slightly below 9.5 ounces. The women's shoes are a bit lighter than those for men. However, this weight partially affected by the materials of the shoes, as well as the traction with which they are designed. The differences in the weight of the shoes between the male and female footwear are due to the different designs and priorities of the shoemakers, and it does not necessarily mean that the shoes have different degrees of comfort.
The cushioning or padding put in a shoe is a determinant factor with regards to the shoe weight. The shoes meant for running are generally designed with 5 cushioning levels, as outlined below:
- The first level, known a bare minimum, is designed to provide a low level of support for the feet when running. They make you feel like you are running or walking barefoot, serving to strengthen your legs and feet.
- The second level of cushioning is designed to make your feel a subtle padding touch on the ground. Also, this level serves to add strength to your feet and is ideal especially for those competitive runners.
- The third level enables you to have a feeling balance between flexibility, moderate padding, and lightness. You can use the shoes with this level of cushioning if you want to always feel energetic and on the go.
- The fourth level of cushioning is designed for shoes meant for high performance. Though these shoes can be a little heavier, they are generally durable and recommended for racing and daily training.
- The shoes with level five cushioning have the optimal padding and are the heaviest. However, they are the best footwear for daily wear and can provide fantastic mileage.
Does Shoe Weight Matter?
If you have ever worn too heavy shoes, then you certainly understand the effect of shoe weight on your movement and the general comfort of your feet. This is because the heavier the shoes, the more prone you are to experiencing fatigue in your feet, as well as strains and stress in your ligaments. On the other hand, when you wear lighter shoes, you are less likely to experience pressure in your feet, though the shoes provide minimal cushioning. That is why you need to be more selective when buying shoes, based on the support they can offer your feet, as well as enhancing faster and less tiring movement. However, if you intend to go for outdoor workouts, then lightweight shoes are more preferable. They enhance comfort on your feet because they are more breathable and less cumbersome.
Some shoes are designed to be heavier because of their makeup. When this weight is too much, such footwear is known as weighted shoes. In effect, the soles of these shoes could weigh about 5 pounds more, which helps you to cut your weight by burning excess calories during walking. This can be likened to wearing some weights around the ankles when working out or excessing.
Despite this advantage of wearing heavier shoes, they can also lead to straining of your ligaments and leg muscles. In turn, you may end up with injuries in your feet, requiring you to stay off exercises for long. As a result, heavy feet are not natural, and wearing heavier shoes will just worsen the situation. You can cut much of your body calories by instead working out without heavier shoes.
We have answered and discussed several questions regarding heavy shoes and the effects of wearing such footwear on your feet. However, the following questions are also relevant to our topic of discussion.
What is the weight of a box of shoes?
The weight of a box of shoes depends on the weight of the shoes in the box. For instance, while the weight of the shoes may be between 1 and 2 pounds, we have to consider the weight of the dust bag, as well the paper envelope, which may weigh 8.8 ounces. In the end, the total weight of the box and shoes inside will be between 2 and 3 lbs.
How much do shoes weigh to ship?
If your business is to buy and ship shoes across the country, you need to know the precise weight of your package. This means that when the shoe box and its contents weigh about 3 pounds, the bigger box you use for shipping can only add a few extra ounces.
How much do Shoes weigh?
We just learned that shoes are made with varied padding depending on the purpose they are meant for. Therefore, Adidas shoes can weigh between 2 and 2.5 pounds.
Shoe Size and Fit
Not all of us can precisely tell if the pair of shoes we are buying are of the right size. We may presume to be totally aware of the size of our footwear, though this is not usually the case for most of us. It is known that the shoes we buy are the size of our feet lengthwise. However, we hardly consider the height and breadth of the shoes with regards to our feet, ending up buying a pair that is too big. How will you know that the shoes you purchase are too big for your feet? Read on to find out the answer to this question.
How Do You Know If That Pair Is Extra-large?
Which shoes should I buy? This question is common to many of us that cannot the size of your feet. It is hard to know precisely if the pair of shoes you are buying is extra-large for your feet unless you have worn them. The discomfort you feel when wearing the shoes is one pointer that the size is not the right fit for your feet. This is just one way of questioning the size of your shoes, as there are many other ways of identifying this problem. In this article, we share the different ways and the possible measures to take to fix the problem of your shoe size. This is achieved in the following three simple steps:
- Measuring the size of your foot
- Getting your shoe size by the use of a sizing conversion chart
- Ensuring that you have the right fit
- Measuring the size of your foot
How can you tell your shoe size? You can quickly know the size of your shoes by making your foot's outline. Draw this line around your foot and closer to the skin. You can then take the measurement of the length and width of the footprint. Repeat the whole process for the other foot. These measurements are a true reflection of the size of the shoe that best fits your foot.
- Getting your shoe size by use of the sizing conversion chart
Dealing with the problem of too big shoes can be a real challenge, especially if it is the favorite pair. There are many approaches to fixing this problem, as discussed above. However, when the methods above all fail, you may be forced to use more serious techniques towards fixing your too-big shoes. However, using the measurements of your feet from the procedure above, you can easily use a sizing conversion chart to find the right size of your running shoe. You can do this by matching the length measurement taken above with the recommended size of your running shoe. The same technique can be used to find the right width of your running shoe. However, in case you end with running shoes that are way too big, you can use the following procedures to quickly fix this problem
Shrinking the Shoes
This process may sound quite complicated and almost impossible. However, once you know the basic steps involved, you can actually do it yourself and fix the problem of too big shoes without professional assistance. The method is suitable for canvas, leather, and suede shoes. You will need cool water, a leather conditioner, and a blow dryer in this process. After having the required ingredients, you can shrink your shoes using the following steps:
- Identify the exact area of the shoe that needs shrinking, such as the sides or the front. This step is only applicable when you want to shrink a part of the shoe. If it is the entire shoe that needs shrinking, then start with the following step.
- If you want to work on a section of the shoe, wet that area with cool water using your finger or a piece of cloth. For the entire shoe, use a spray bottle for wetting and not immersing the shoe in the water.
- Set the blow dryer to a medium setting and apply heat on the wet shoe or the identified section. The blow dryer should be held about 6 inches from the region to be shrunk until it is completely dry.
- If you are working on suede or leather shoes, the dryer should be continuously moved around the shoe's top edge. This way, the leather or suede shoe heats faster and becomes easy to be shrunk.
- After sufficiently drying the shoes, put them on to see if their size has been reduced to fit around your feet.
- For suede and leather shoes, apply a suitable conditioner onto a piece of cloth and gently rub it on the surface of the shoes. This ensures that the shoe material regains its moisture. You can read the manufacturer's directives to confirm how long the conditioner should stay on the shoe surface.
The process above is enough to enable you to shrink your too-big shoes to your desired size. The following simple tips can be of help in case you want to shrink your shoes with ease:
- Consider working on different sections of your shoes while shrinking them, rather than working on the whole shoe at once. For instance, you can start with the front area of the shoe because it can easily be shrunk.
- Do not put the insoles in the water or wet them in any way. This is because the insoles can easily develop a foul odor, cracks, or even discolor.
- In case you are working on canvas shoes, do not bring the blow dryer too close to the shoe surface. This is because the canvas fabric can easily be discolored when exposed to direct heat.
- In case you are shrinking leather shoes, take note of any changes in the smell or any signs of the leather cracking. If this happens, turn off the blow dryer immediately.
- When the results are not satisfying after the process, keep repeating the procedure until you note differences in the size of your shoes.
- The shoes may shrink to an extent the fit is extremely tight around your feet, causing pressure to build up. If this happens, you can wear a pair of socks thick enough inside the shoes to stretch the shoe material.
This method can be used when you have some skills in sewing. It involves stitching elastic bands inside the too-big shoes, especially in the areas of the heels. On constricting, the elastic bands will pull the opposite sides of the shoe towards each other, making the shoe to have a tighter fit around your feet. This process only requires you to have a sewing needle, the elastic bands, one for each shoe to be constricted, and a thread. the following steps are used in this shoe constricting process:
- Stretch each elastic band tightly inside each shoe to be constricted in the heel's regions.
- Hold the stretched bands and use safety pins to secure them in place.
- While the bans are tightly stretched, sew them in this position and remove the safety pins.
- After sewing the elastic bands, release them. The two sides of each shoe will be pulled together, giving the shoes tighter fits around your feet when you wear them.
You now know the exact steps to take to deal with the problem of too big shoes. Many other measures can be employed to counter this problem, though the ones I have shared are the most common. Also, they are guaranteed to give you positive outcomes if carried out in the proper way. You can carry out one method more than once to note the desired difference.
- Ensuring that you have the right fit
You cannot precisely know that your shoes are too big for your feet by merely looking at them. It requires that you first put them on to know where the problem could be, especially as you walk around or run. In this regard, you may consider many factors that point towards the extra-large size of your shoes. To know that your shoes are too big for your feet, look out for the following signs.
- The discomfort in your feet. Most of us only associate discomfort in our feet with smaller shoes. This is because the smaller pair of shoes usually make us feel as though our feet are being compressed, especially in the toes and heels. Also, there is a lot of pressure resulting from wearing smaller shoes and spending more extended periods in them. However, putting on too big shoes also generates discomfort. You may have realized that, at times, the shoes tend to slide around as walk or run. The sliding movements may either be from back to front or even sideways. We will try to deal with discomfort by curling our toes to try and hold the sliding shoes in place. In the end, it is common to feel pain in the feet, as well as the back. Furthermore, your toes may develop blisters due to the continuous sliding and the attempts to hold onto the shoes with your toes. This situation may be aggravated by walking on wet grounds as the moisture enter the shoes, making them slide even more.
- Too long and overlapping laces. Another indicator of shoes bigger than the size of your feet are overlapping laces. You need to look at the length of the shoelaces when buying a new pair. If you can comfortably tighten the laces until the two ends meet, it means the shoes are too big. This means the shoes will only fit when you tightly lace up the laces and tie their remaining length around your ankles. If this is the case, then you may just have bought another too-big pair of shoes.
- When the shoes extra-spacious. While wearing the newly bought pair of shoes, you can know that they are too big by stretching your toes to see if they hit the tip of the shoes. This is what we do every time we are walking or seated. The toes should reach the shoe tip, or the space between them and the end of your shoes should be the size of your thumb's width. If you realize that the space is too large and you can stretch those toes to no end, then it means you have too big shoes, and you need to take the necessary steps to either resize the shoes or do away with them.
Now that you have learned how to know if your shoes are too big, it is also worth knowing the action to take after the realization. Furthermore, it is good to understand how lacing techniques can affect your shoe fit. There are several ways of lacing up your running shoes for them to fit tightly around your feet. This ensures that they do not occasionally slip out your feet as you run. A good lacing technique also serves to prevent your feet from sliding around in the shoes while running, giving your feet the support that is needed.
How Often Should You Replace Shoes?
How often do you replace your shoes? This is usually a challenging and tricky thing for many people. We may end up wearing shoes for a long and forget to replace them at a good time. It is because we can hardly know when our shoes are ready for replacement, and we can go with them for long before we replace them. Once you find a comfortable pair of Adidas shoes, it can be complicated to lay them aside and buy a new pair. However, the shoes used for walking or running need to be replaced as often as possible. In this article, we are going to learn a few things about shoe replacement, especially Adidas shoes.
The Limit of the 500 Miles
The shoe that we use for running for long distances can only go for between 350 and 500 miles. This also applies to the shoes used for walking. The support and cushioning offered by the shoes we use for walking gets lost when they are used for more than 500 miles. Furthermore, when you are on the heavier side, you will find that your shoes get worn out faster, requiring you to replace them regularly.
If we walk for about 30 minutes daily for an average of four hours every week, we have to replace our shoes every six months. However, they can be replaced after every if we walk in them for an average of seven hours a week. This is only possible if we walk in our shoes for about 60 minutes each day. Therefore, if you have been at a fix on how often to change shoes, they need to be replaced after being used for walking or running for about 500 miles. For this reason, we need to know the number of shoes we can own to reduce the expenses we undergo in replacing them.
Investing in Shoes
The reselling business is currently making tons of money for many hustlers that have mastered this art of making extra dollars. Other people find certain shoes as comfortable footwear that serve to make their feet warm and safe, as well as a way of staying trendy. However, to other people, the popularity of Adidas shoes has enabled them to make money after realizing why shoes are a good investment. When compared to the currently many ways through which people make money online, the sneaker reselling business brings a lot of profits to many entrepreneurs. Therefore, it is not surprising that this business has a market value of nearly $1 billion today. Although only 4% of shoes are currently bought when they are released for reselling, there is a myriad benefit for the market as many entrepreneurs and hustlers have engineered ways of running this business through various channels.
Today, online marketing has really helped those dealing with sneaker reselling. This is in stack comparison with the previous local competition within communities before the introduction of online trading. In those times, people would line up in stores to lay hands on the latest shoes, put price tags on them and resell them on the local markets. The business of reselling sneakerheads was isolated in different communities. As a result, the business of reselling shoes gradually evolved to become what is known today.
There are several online platforms dealing in the latest Adidas, such as High Snobiety and Hyperbeat. On these fashion platforms, you can access relevant information regarding the resale of Adidas of all types. Moreover, you can attend SneakerCon and link up with many other sneaker fanatics, an event that is held in different parts around the world.
The Money You Can Make from Shoe Reselling
In any business, you are motivated by the thought of one day becoming a millionaire, the dream of many people. The point is, you can make millions of dollars while reselling Adidas. People begin this business as a side hustle and end up doing it on a full-time basis when they start making money in six figures. In fact, you can start earning over $10 000 every month from this business after running it for five consecutive months. To quickly discover how often do people buy shoes, you can visit eBay and Amazon today and marvel at the many brands of second-hand Adidas that are on display. Sneaker reselling is a full-time business for many people today, with others now turning to online marketing to meet the growing market. For instance, Benjamin Kickz is a well-known sneaker reseller that runs a sneaker marketplace called Sneaker Don. He started this business in 2013 at the age of 13 and has successfully turned it into an empire. His team of clients has grown tremendously to include some of the famous music stars, such as DJ Khaled, and in 2016, Kickz cashed in his first million! How can you also make your first million as a sneaker reseller? You do not need to have clients in the caliber of music stars, though this could really be a big boost.
You can start by flipping shoes and end up with about $100 on each pair. When you get the best pairs on the market and resell them, your profit margin can double or triple to over $500 within a short period. This is actually the right way of making dollars for starters, also, if you visit eBay, you can view some of the shoes that are on sale, together with their prices.
Is Adidas Bigger Than Nike?
These two brands of shoes have a long history that dates back to the 1800s. In those years, people used to wear plimsolls, a type of shoes with rubber soles. These shoes had one outstanding feature: there was no distinct difference between the right and left foot. Canvas Adidas began to be produced in large quantities by 1917. They were nicknamed Adidas because, due to their quiet nature, it was easy for someone to sneak to you silently.
In 1923, Chuck Taylor from Indiana endorsed the basketball sneaker shoes produced by Marquis Converse. These shoes, which came to be known as Chuck Taylor All-Stars, remain the best-selling basketball sneaker in history to date. The sneaker shoes went global in 1924, when Adi Dassler, a German, produced and named the Adidas Adidas, from his name. As a result, the shoes became popular, especially when they were worn by Jessie Owens. Jessie wore the Adidas Adidas in 1936 and went on to clinch 5 gold medals in that year's Olympics. Within a short period, Rudi, Adi's brother, came up with Puma, a famous company dealing in sports shoes.
The Adidas sports shoes were initially used for games for most of the 20th century until the 1950s when they began to be worn by kids as marks of fashion. In 1984, the sale of Adidas took a big turn, the year that Michael Jordan agreed to wear Air Jordan, a sneaker shoe produced by Nike. This became the most popular pair of Adidas that was ever made and continued to make huge sales even after Jordan retired from the NBA.
The competition among the Nike, Adidas, and Reebok companies led to the evolution of the sneaker shoes in terms of coloring and elimination of laces. As a result, Adidas began to be produced for a wide range of sports, including cross-training, walking, and skateboarding. To date, a wide array of technology has been applied in the production of Adidas, such as the gas cushioning by the Nike's Air Force and The Pump used by the Reebok company to make the shoes more fitting and snugly. If you have been wondering where did Adidas came from, this has been a brief answer to your question.
The above questions have been answered sufficiently to cover all the basic and necessary information about the issue of too big shoes. It is not advisable to wear too big shoes for the sake of your feet's health. Also, wearing small shoes is equally not good as it builds a lot of pressure and pain on your toes and heel. Therefore, before leaving that store with the new pair of shoes, take the necessary steps to ensure that you are leaving with the right size for your feet. You can quickly know this by the footprint method because it is simple. Moreover, your footprint gives a true reflection of the size of the shoe that best fits your foot. Most importantly, this article has discussed much about Adidas shoes, a brand that has dominated the shoe market for several decades now. Several pairs have been discussed, ranging from children's shoes, running shoes, and many others. There is a close rivalry between Adidas and Nike shoe brands, and you just need to go with the right brand that meets your preferences.