Tips For Shoe Care And Shoe Repair
As the shoe industry has taken an advanced turn in terms of designing and styling, one thing that hasn’t changed yet is, every shoe requires proper care for keeping them in the right shape. Today well all have different types of footwear from canvas to leather and other things in between.
Before learning about the expert tips for shoe care & shoe repair, let's learn about the things that you should avoid for good shoe care.
Things to avoid
Avoid washing shoes in the machine: Many people suggest washing shoes in the machine on a gentle cycle, but you must know that even the gentlest one can damage the glue which keeps the shoe fixed and makes the sole of your shoe worn out.
Avoid plastic: Just like our skin needs good airflow for breathing, let your shoes also be in the air. Never store them in plastic.
Avoid overwearing: Wearing the same shoes, again and again, can damage their structure irreversibly. Nothing can save them afterward. Keep on switching shoes and wear different pairs to avoid damage.
Never forget wiping them: The liquids and mud should be wiped off from the shoes for avoiding stains.
Avoid wet feet: Always dry feet properly before wearing your shoes as moist and damp feet can give rise to huge health issues and may also cause shoes for turning moldy.
After learning so many don’t for proper shoe care, have a look at some of the experts suggested tips for good shoe care. It is because protecting the shoes is important and this can be done with a bit of maintenance and right storage.
Tips for shoe repairing and caring
- Never stack your shoes, one on the other. Make sure you keep them in a rack or boxes. Keep your leather shoes from cracking or drying by using a cream for polishing and protecting.
- Re-soling can be the best repair. The new soles cost around $10 to $20, based on shoe type.
- A shoe repairing professional might stretch shoes for high-end comfort and makes a shoe fit unusually and helps in waterproofing a shoe.
- The shoe repairing experts can also help in alleviating series of physical issues. Repairing the worn-down help can also best assist in restoring the proper gait, which might affect the rest of the body.
- The shoes can be repaired generally if your uppers are in the right shape. Fixing a tear in leather or stitching is more costly. Consider replacing your shoes if your repairing cost is more than half of the price of your new shoes.
- Good shoes can be your great investment, and you can keep them safe lifelong with appropriate and timely shoe repair.
If you are the one who needs someone that can help you with repairing your shoes, then get in touch with us at Freaky shoes. We are the right service provider that sells all types of shoes from sneakers to leather shoes, boots, heels, stilettos and much more.