Ways To Organize And Store Your Sneakers
The organization, display, and storage of sneaker collection are must when you own a pair of white sneakers. When you are a shoe lover and you have a large number of sneaker collections that you want to show off, then there should be a good way of organizing and storing them.
Storing them properly can lengthen your life and preserve the investment. Showing off them can give you more pride to make your friends feel jealous.
Let’s get started
Segregate your shoes
You need to decide on the shoes as which one you want to display and which one you don’t want. Display your good pair of shoes only and keep the torn ones aside.
How to organize?
The shoe store: This is one of the designs available that can help you in showing off your shoes through the best use of individual shelves which are backlit for highlighting sneakers. The one demerit about it is, you can display one shoe, which means you have store other pair anywhere else.
Modular storage: This is designed by the Sole Stacks which creates an aesthetic look which one may appreciate. The angles of these shelves are alluring and it's designing modular so that one can add shelves as the collection grows.
Contemporary shoe design: It is also a modern design display by Ikea that can be easily expanded whenever required and show off your shoe pair in a broader sense.
How to organize your sneakers?
- Many of the experts suggest that one can put in their effort into the organization of their sneaker display.
- One can combine rich colors and styles like low tops, high tops, by sports like running, basketball and more.
- There should be enough space between the displayed shoes, so they don’t look cluttered
How to store your sneakers?
- If you want to store your collection of sneakers properly, then make sure you keep them in a protective environment which eliminates the exposure to UV rays, that may damage and can break down or crack materials.
- Limit your exposure to air that can cause oxidation or yellowing of rubber.
- When it comes to the enclosure, the storage option of bare minimum can be selected and kept safely in the box, in which they come. If you are doing this, make sure you remove the paper that comes with these shoes as this paper is a bit acidic and may cause yellowing on your shoes.
- The next level of box storage is using the plastic shoe boxes. This store includes a line which is made of polystyrene and polypropylene and also has ventilation holes in its front opening.
- You can also go for resealable bags for keeping air out of your shoes. On the other hand, the shrinkwrap or vacuum seal is also available which helps in removing air from the environment of your shoes.
- If you are making use of a hairdryer or heat gun, make sure you heat the plastic to a minimum extent as the overheating can damage your shoes.
Read more storage and organization articles on freakyshoes.com to keep your sneakers always new and sparkling.